The Rover Vehicle:
A 2002 Ford Explorer
– A 6M quarter wave whip for 6M FM operation.
– A 2M 5/8 wave whip for 2M FM operation.
– A 1.25M quarter wave whip for 1.25M FM operation.
– A dual band 2M/70cm whip for 70cm FM operation
– A 6M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 12ft above ground for 6M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted facing front on the rear mast at 11 1/2ft above ground for 2M SSB operation.
– A 1.25M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 11ft above ground for 1.25M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 9 1/2ft above ground for 70cm SSB operation.
Icom IC-900 with 6M, 2M, 1.25M and 70cm modules – full time monitoring of 446.0 FM.
Kenwood TM-3550 220 MHz moble – Full time monitoring of 223.50 FM.
Kenwood TM-2550 2M moble – Full time monitoring of 146.55 and 146.58 FM.
Yaesu FT-450D – Full time 6M SSB operation
Yaesu FT-736R with 6M and 1.25M modules – Divided operation between 2M SSB and 220 SSB.
Icom IC-7000 – Divided use between 6M FM and 70cm SSB. Mostly monitored FM but at touch of button was ready for calling or sked on 70cm.
Here is a video about my go-kit with my FT-817 and making some contacts QRP. Videos on almost all items can be seen on my channel. In this kit i have… Read more
IC-7300 Video Review IC 7300 Download´s Read more
Discusses the difference between Yagi antennas, log periodic antennas, and phased array antennas. Read more
“WOUXUN ELECTRONICS sincerely invites esteemed you and your company representatives to visit our booth at the coming Hong Kong Electronics Show… Read more
PRESS RELEASE Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd was founded in January 1993, and is locate in Quanzhou in China. Qixiang is a high-te… Read more
ARRL has established an agreement with RFinder, the creator of a web and app-based directory of Amateur Radio repeaters worldwide, to be its preferred… Read more
The winning article for the September 2016 QST Cover Plaque award is “Arduino CW Trainer” by Tom Lewis, N4TL. The QST Cover Plaque Award — given… Read more
TH-D74A KENWOOD D-STAR HT (144/220/430MHz) KENWOOD D-STAR HT (144/220/430MHz) FCC Part15B(CSR) TEST REPORT FCC ID: K44440900 This device is certified;… Read more
AMPTEC LA4000 HF Power Amplifier , designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz , including WARC bands and all modes. It is e… Read more
Powered by WPeMatico