The new FTDX101D is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series, which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 100W Transceiver
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings.
The FCC Enforcement Bureau on November 7 issued a Notice of Unlicensed Operation (NoUO) to Technician licensee Daryl Thomas, KE6MWS, of Carmichael, Ca… Read more
The postponed launch of AMSAT’s Fox-1Cliff CubeSat on a SpaceX Falcon 9 vehicle has been rescheduled for Wednesday, November 28, at 1832 UTC, SpaceX h… Read more
SteppIR UrbanBeam “This is a full review of the SteppIR UrbanBeam (multiband HF antenna) with the SDA 2000 controller (OptimizIR). It’s part 3 o… Read more
MFJ-1204 Includes radio interface cable (8-PIN DIN) Sign up for the digital revolution and explore a whole new world of amateur radio excitement using… Read more
Powered by WPeMatico