Anytone AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS
“Brand new from Anytone is the new AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS. This is the first radio to ever come out of China with true APRS instead of just a GPS option that does nothing more than tell you what your current position is. The APRS menu in this radio is much more usable for Amateur Radio situations. Anytone is one of my favorite DMR radios, with the previous model of the AT-D868UV being their first dual band model. I plan to do a few more episodes on this radio, once I have given it a fair time to use in the real world.”
- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
- New Features on AT-D878UV GPS version Roaming (Auto/Manual) Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater) Talker Alias (Send and Displays) Analog and DMR APRS Set channel name to yellow or white color Custom Standby background picture Compatible with 868 Codeplug.
- The AnyTone D878UV GPS Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio USB Programming Cable and software High Gain Dual Band Antennas Li-ion Battery 3100mAh Belt Clip Charger base and AC Adapter User’s Manual AnyTone Sticker! TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz
“On the 22 of December, two amazing contacts took place on 70cm EME (moon bounce). MX0CNS using a single 17 element DG7YBN GTV Yagi with just 60w at the antenna feed completed two contacts first with Peter PA2V 4×27 el and Sverke… Read more
Anytone AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS “Brand new from Anytone is the new AT-D878UV Dual Band DMR HT with APRS. This is the first radio to ever come out of China with true APRS instead of just a GPS option that does nothi… Read more
The November 4 inaugural launch of an experimental US military vehicle carrying several satellites with Amateur Radio payloads into orbit failed in mi… Read more
The Directors of Yaesu Japan were so intrigued by the unique buyer advantages Europe’s Ham Store offers to its customers, they just had to come… Read more
Powered by WPeMatico