TM2 is the most awaited accessory by many users of SDR radio that can not or will not stay without usual knobs and display. With knobs and buttons, multifunctions color display, USB HID interface and the upgradable software, Tmate2 allows the control of main functions of SDR software as FDM-SW1, FDM-SW2, PowerSDR and Perseus. Intended mainly to allow the use of SDR software without the need to watch the screen of the PC, or when the screen of the PC is crowded by various programs such as LOG or software for DIGITAL operations or CONTEST.
– HID USB 2.0 device (no driver required)
– Works using Vcom and CAT protocol or directly supported in software
– Works even your SDR is not active windows
– Main tuning knob (with push button) for incremental step VFO tuning (user defined)
– Two detent encoder (with push button) for various functions (factory defined)
– 6 function keys (factory defined)
– RGB custom display (color user defined in RGB range)
– Heavy metal ergonomic enclosure
– Heavy metal knobs
– No power supply required
– Compatible with PowerSDR and Perseus (dedicated software included)
– Compatible with remote operation (using serial to TCP converter)
– Directly supported (no CAT) for FDM-SW1 and FDM-SW2 ELAD software Dimensions: 143mm x 78mm x 135mm (L H P)
Weight: 780 g (without USB cable)
Front panel inclination: 45°
USB (PC) powered – USB cable included
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.