An introduction to SmartSDR V3 and multiFLEX operation.
New to Version 3
- multiFLEX – connect to the radio from more than one client
- New BandSettings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per-band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable and HWALC)
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on-the-fly (as settings are changed).
- Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
2 Operators, 1 Radio
VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration. Maximum measurable power range up to 120W. low insertion loss (0.3… Read more
VHF Marine Radios CHICAGO, IL (May 6, 2015) — Cobra Electronics Corporation, the leading designer and marketer of award-winning marine, safety,… Read more
Description： RT90 supports analog and digital mode, It provides dual band, dual standby, dual display, dual time slot, operating on both 400-480MHz UH… Read more
The FCC is accepting comments on a Petition for Rule Making (RM-11831) seeking to amend FCC Part 97 rules that require all ham radio digital transmiss… Read more
The FCC has placed three Amateur Radio-related Petitions for Rule Making (PRMs) on public notice and has invited comments. Jerry Oxendine, K4KWH, of G… Read more
New Zealand’s RSM report a Tauranga man was fined $2250 in the Tauranga District Court for offences relating to the possession and use of unlice… Read more
Starting on April 1, Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) will accept applications from US schools, museums, science centers, and… Read more
Questions from the General Amateur Radio exam pool part 22. A simple method for Decibel power calculations. Receivers. Read more
Description Overview It will be 5 elements twin loop antenna of amateur radio 1200Mhz band for mobile. Decomposed and we try to carry. Connector will… Read more
“In this video I want to show you the 40M band UltraLight Magnetic Loop Antenna, how to setup it and testing in the real QRP conditions. During… Read more