The ZUMspot USB is an Advanced Radio Module Board.
Connected to a Windows/Mac/Linux computer and MMDVM/BlueDV software make a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
ZUMspot USB Features:
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- ZUMspot Board Fully Assembled And Tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star, System Fusion, NXDN and POCSAG
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Connects via USB to computers such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported by MMDVM and BlueDV software
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
The ZUMspot USB Package Includes:
- ZUMspot USB UHF Board
- UHF Antenna
- Price $119.95
The Army Military Auxiliary Radio System (MARS) will host the traditional military/Amateur Radio communication tests to mark the 68th annual Armed For… Read more
WSJTX 2.1.0RC5 Candidate Release WSJT-X 2.1.0-rc5 Candidate releases are intended for beta testers: individuals interested in testing the program… Read more
DX Engineering Universal Copper Grounding Clamps DXE-UCGC-Z DX Engineering Universal Copper Grounding Clamps are custom designed to provide a ground r… Read more
Source: LINK WSJTX 2.1.0RC5 Release! – The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting by K1J… Read more
A new, speedier, more contest-friendly digital mode is just days away in beta version. WSJT-X Developers say serious work on the new FT4 protocol bega… Read more