Ailunce HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio. The HAM-BOX mobile app we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations. Make the operation of the radio more convenient and fast, the radio adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module. Sound card module and communication serial module. Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
1. Real-time spectrum.
2. Waterfall chart.
3. Doppler frequency tracking.
4. Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
5. Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
6. IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
7. DSP digital noise reduction.
8. Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
9. Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
10. Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
11. Built-in FLASH memory.
12. USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
13. Dual antenna interface (HF / 50MHZ, 144MHZ / 430MHZ).
14. High accuracy TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
15. Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
16. Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
17. GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
18. Built-in UTC clock.
19. Voltage display.
20. Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
21. Ultra-light weight: ≤1KG
|Standard Configuration||Option Configuration|
|FM module||GPS module|
|Bluetooth module||LORA module|
|Bluetooth microphone||electronic compass module|
|Built-in sound card||wired microphone|
|Built-in automatic tuning||1KW Amplifier|
|Built-in memory||Satellite automatic antenna|
|Shortwave balcony antenna
HS2 Technical Data
|Transmission Mode||SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM|
|Transmit Frequency Range||1.800-2.000, 3.500-3.900, 5.351.5-5.366.5, 7.000-7.200, 10.100-10.150, 14.000-14.350,
18.068-18.168, 21-21.450, 24.890- 24.990, 28-29.7,
50-54, 144-146, 430-440MHz
|Output Power||HF+6m: SSB(1~30W), CW(0.1~30W), FM(0.1~30W), AM(1~5W),
RX:13.8V~0.2A(Normal),0.3A(Max brightness&Highest audio)
|Spurious Suppression||1.8—54MHZ: ≥50db
|Receiver Mode||SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM|
|Receive Frequency Range||300KHz~500MHz|
|Sensitivity||SSB/CW:（BW: 2.4kHz @ 10dB S/N）
AM:（ BW: 6kHz @ 10dB S/N）
FM:（BW: 15kHz @ 12dB S/N）
|Audio Output Power||2W (10% distortion rate, 8Ω load, 3KHZ)|
Antenna tuner parameters
|Tuning frequency range||1.8-54MHZ|
|Tuning impedance range||16.7Ω–150Ω unbalanced (SWR is better than 1: 3)|
|Tuning accuracy||VSWR: 1: 1.5 or less|
|Tuning time||2-5S (full segment 10S)|
|Tuning method||Automatic / Manual|
The EMCOMM III Portable antenna is a portable High Frequency (HF) antenna specially designed for short to long range portable and man-pack HF comm… Read more
In response to the coronavirus emergency and to comply with the government’s social distancing recommendations, the RSGB announced on 20 March that it… Read more
Radio amateurs continue to play key roles in developing the electronic control system for an open-source/architecture, modular, low-cost human patient… Read more
Restrictions on gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic recently prompted a novel approach to multioperator/multi-transmitter operation. The WW2DX ent… Read more
Ham Radio Test Online – USA conducts first online ham radio exam – special thanks to W5YI for supporting this project. Read more
DOWNLOAD .PDF LIST BELOW Read more
Illinois ARES members are supporting the Illinois Emergency Management Agency’s (IEMA) COVID-19 response activities as AuxComm Radio Operator voluntee… Read more
Spain’s national amateur radio society URE has talked to their regulator and obtained permission for unlicensed people to use amateur stations d… Read more
The FCC has granted temporary permission to wireless internet service providers (WISPs) in rural portions of 29 states and the US Virgin Islands to op… Read more
“A question that keeps coming up is, “what frequencies should I monitor during an emergency?” We’re going to cover those frequ… Read more
The West India Zone Regional Coordinator for AMSAT-INDIA, Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP, is offering students and others the opportunity to learn about amateu… Read more