SatSat, by Fabrice Aneche is a satellite tracking software, for radio amateurs, scientists or hobbyists.
It displays current and next passes for any satellites, it also provides beacons frequencies to listen to.
- SatSat works totally offline, with its own predictions and maps.
- Watch where the ISS or any other satellites are in real time.
- Add future passes to your calendar.
- SatSat automatically fetch updated satellites data.
- Get radio beacon frequencies for active satellites.
- Doppler shift
What’s New in Version 1.4.11
- Updated SGP4 engine
- Fix search on recent version
- Removed dark mode to fix display and prepare future work
What’s New in Version 1.4.10
- Fix bug while adding sats
- Updated search code
SatSat is available for free download on the Apple App Store.
“This weeks show is slightly different. What if we take the Anytone AT D878 UV plus and put it in almost ideal conditions. How far can a 5 watt… Read more
An amazing 3866.47 KM on SSB between D4VHF and J69DS via #tropo on #2m #vhf band. Maybe a new mode world record? TNX @FransJr for the effort! #hamradi… Read more
The IC-R30 is Icom’s latest wideband handheld receiver. Not only does it receive over a wide (0.1 to 3304.999 MHz) frequency range in AM, FM, WF… Read more
“Here we take a look at the ADALM-PLUTO frequency expansion modification to give us 70 MHz through to 6GHz. Mine actually went as low as 46MHz!!… Read more