HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio. Receive frequency coverage 300K~1.6GHZ. The built-in network port can realize remote operation and remote firmware upgrade. The HAM-BOX mobile app we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations(the app is still under development, any progress we will post on ailunce website). HS2 adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module, sound card module and serial communication port module. Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
- Real-time spectrum.
- Waterfall chart.
- Doppler frequency tracking(under development).
- Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
- Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
- IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
- DSP digital noise reduction.
- Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
- Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
- Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
- Built-in FLASH memory(under development).
- USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
- 13. High accuracy TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
- 14. Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
- Power Reversed Polarity Connection Protection
- Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
- GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
- Built-in UTC clock.
- Voltage display.
- Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
- Ultra-light weight: ≤1KG
- Built-in network port, support remote firmware upgrade(under development).]
Ham AIR Antenna A professionally made, robust, fully portable & waterproof inflatable antenna, for Ham Bands, A 144-148Mhz Version, , Perfect for… Read more
Yaesu FTM-7250DR C4FM/FM 50W 144/ 430MHz Digital AMS The new Yaesu FTM-7250DR is a compact and ruggedly built C4FM/FM 144/430MHz Dual Band 50W Transc… Read more
LDMOS HF amplifier 90W input 2400W CW SSB output 1.8-54 MHz This a ready power amplifier. You will need a case and power supply only! Water-cooled h… Read more
Icom revealed their first Software Defined Radio (SDR) HF transceiver, the IC-7300, on Saturday, August 22nd 2015, at the Tokyo Ham Fair… Read more
Yaesu FT3D C4FM Handheld Review/Comparison FT3DR 2 m/70 cm Dual-Band Handheld 5 W C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital Trans… Read more
Some things to think about when you set up your first ham radio station operating position. A quick look at Larry WD0AKX’s console. … Read more
Get Your Ham Radio License You are only 35 questions away from getting your Ham radio license. The questions come from a pool of questions publ… Read more
In this video we run through setting up a bluetooth CAT control for the Yaesu FT-817, using an Android Tablet, bluetooth interface, and Yaesus… Read more
The post Ailunce HS2 SDR Transceiver APP Control CW Transmit via Bluethooth appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.