The XPA125B amplifier has a gain of 13 dB making it the perfect amplifier for a 5 watt transmitter when 100 watt output is needed.
The automatic Antenna Tuner Unit and power amplifier unit of XPA125B can be used independently of each other as either an automatic antenna tuner or a separate power amplifier. The tuner handle 14-500 ohm loads in the HF bands 1,8-30 MHz and 6 meter band 50-54 MHz.
The XPA125B has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions appear like SWR is too high, too much drive power or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
The large back lit LCD display shows input and output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status and warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and user friendly.
XPA125B has automatic band selection via the accessory connection directly compatible with the G90, X5105 and X108 G transceivers. The CN-20 optional interface can also be used to connect a Yaesu FT-817 and FT-818 , or manual section using the front panel BAND buttons is also available. In the accessory connection there is also a PTT input and ALC input available.
A serial connection makes it possible to connect the XPA125 to a PC for firmware upgrades.
The XPA125B has been FCC approved and is CE complaint.
- Frequency range: 0,5-54 MHz
- Maximum output power: 1,8-30 MHz >100W / 50MHz >80W
- Maximum ambient operation temp: 55C
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Spurious suppression: >50 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volt DC
- Transmit current draw: @ max output 30A
- Receive current draw: @ max 700 mA
- ATU Frequency range: 1,8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning range: 14-500 Ohm
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 70 mm (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2,66 kg (Shipping weight 4 kg)
In the Box
- XPA125B 100W Linear Power Amplifier
- Control cable for Xiegu transceivers
- 12 Volt DC power cable
- USB cable for PC connection
- English user manual
- CE certificate
- Xiegu Service Card
- Amplifier PTT cable for SunSDR2 PRO, SunSDR2 QRP
- CE-19 Expansion Port for connection with a Xiegu G90 or X5105 Transceiver
- CN-20 Adapter for Yaesu FT-817/818 with PTT, ALC and Band Data
Manual and Documents
- XPA125B User Manual here.
High Performance, Ultra-Rugged 30m Through 10m 6 Band (With Feedpoint Mounted ATU) Vertical Dipole Under 16 Feet Tall! No Radials! Force 12… Read more
DX Engineering OMNI-TILT Vertical Antenna Tilt Bases are a completely new design that incorporates features that make this Tilt Base a ‘must ha… Read more
Ailunce HD1 Dual Band DMR Amateur Digital Radio Almost all the operations can be done via radio keypad. Dual Band DMR Radio,Analog and Digital Comb… Read more
RS-918 10WATT HF SDR Transceiver RX:1.8-30MHz TX:All HAM HF BANDS,Full Modes: SSB(J3E),CW,AM(RX Only),,FM, FREE-DV Features: Spectrum Dynamic Waterf… Read more
RFinder now includes the ability to make jamming reports. This is already available in RFinder Android and should be available on iOS devices by Dayto… Read more
Get Your Ham Radio License You are only 35 questions away from getting your Ham radio license. The questions come from a pool of questions publ… Read more
Description： RT90 supports analog and digital mode, It provides dual band, dual standby, dual display, dual time slot, operating on both 400-480MHz UH… Read more