The “QDX” (QRP Labs Digital Xcvr): a feature-packed, high performance, four-band (80, 40, 30, 20m) 5W Digi-modes transceiver kit, including embedded SDR receiver, 24-bit 48 ksps USB sound card, CAT control, synthesized VFO with TCXO reference. QDX transmits a SINGLE SIGNAL, it is not an SSB modulator with associated unwanted sideband and residual carrier, or intermodulation due to amplifier non-linearity. QDX outputs a pure single signal.
The Optional enclosure is black anodized extruded aluminium, very sturdy and elegant. The enclosure size is 89 x 63 x 25mm without protrusions. The front and rear panels are drilled and cut to match the QDX PCB with laser-etched lettering. The enclosure includes four self-adhesive feet.
List of features:
- Four bands 80, 40, 30 and 20m
- 5W output at 9V supply (can be built for 4-5W at 12-13V supply)
- Single signal transmission (zero unwanted sideband, zero residual carrier, zero intermodulation distortion)
- Solid-state band switching and transmit/receive switching under CAT control
- High performance embedded SDR SSB receiver with 60-70dB of unwanted sideband cancellation
- Built-in 24-bit 48ksps USB sound card
- Built-in USB Virtual COM Serial port for CAT control
- Si5351A Synthesized VFO with 25MHz TCXO as standard
- Easy to build single-board design, Professional quality double-sided, through-hole plated, silk-screen printed PCBs
- All SMD components factory assembled
- Connectors: 2.1mm power barrel connector, USB B (for audio and CAT control), BNC RF input/output
- Built-in test signal generator and testing tools
- Receive current 100mA, Transmit current 1.0-1.1A for 5W output with 9V supply (around 0.7A for 5W with 13V supply).
- Optional aluminium extruded cut/drilled/laser-etched black anodized enclosure
The manual includes assembly instructions, operating instructions, design details, performance details
DRAFT manual (document version 1.00 published 09-Oct-2021)
NOTE: This is a DRAFT manual and may be subject to minor changes.
Power Line Noise On Your Ham Radio? How To Find AND Get it Fixed Read more
Here is a brand new device for your digital radio pleasure. The Nano-Spot from Micro-Node.com features all 4 modes, Wifi and a “set it and forge… Read more
The Alpha 9500 is no ordinary linear amplifier. The Alpha 9500 is the culmination of over 40 years of design and engineering. The Alpha 9500 is an adv… Read more
Describing and demonstrating an end-fed multiband antenna for portable use. It’s a full-sized half wave on 20 metres and a loaded half wave on 4… Read more
The MULTI BEAMING Open STACK controller by RemoteQTH.com is the black box designed to controll the stack match as the multibeaming switch. You can e… Read more
18 elements ~ 52ft boom ~ Amazing! WA3FET has done it again! The aptly named DX Glider is the Ultimate Triband Yagi. No compromise monoband pe… Read more
Repeater Database “RepeaterBook – The Free Repeater Directory for the USA and Canada. Powered by the popular community database of… Read more