YAESU is excited to announce a new HF/50MHz 100W SDR Transceiver – FT-710 AESS.The new FT-710 AESS is estimated September 2022.
The new FT-710 AESS is a compact design yet provides 100W output, utilizing the advanced digital RF technology introduced in the FTDX101 and FTDX10 series.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FT-710 AESS are:
– YAESU Unmatched SDR technology emphasizes the Receiving Performance
– Band Pass Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals
– RF Front-End design with the 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables Phenomenal Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics
– QRM rejection by the dual core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/ CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-Stage Parametric Equalizer
– High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
– 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream)
– VMI LED (VFO Mode Indicator) placed around the VFO dial shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFO-B, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split Operation)
– “PRESET” Mode Function most suitable for FT8 Operation
– AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 creates the high-fidelity audio output
– External Display Connection Terminal (DVI-D)
– Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 channel memory
– Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner
– SD Memory Card can be used to save the communication record, transceiver setting, the memory contents, screen capture images, and to update the firmware
– Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
– Other essential features such as CW ZIN and SPOT, IPO (Intercept Point Optimization), and Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System to name a few.
DX Engineering Coax Cable Stripping Tools provide a new and easy way to prepare your 50 ohm coax cable for the installation of solder-type PL-2… Read more
Edmund M0MNG gives a ‘first impressions’ unscripted review of a new product. The WSPRlite is available from SOTAbeams and is proving very… Read more
Icom IC-7300 by AB4BJ “I have been having a great time at Orlando Hamcation that this year features the ARRL National Convention. One of the hi… Read more
SNR – Signal-to-Noise Ratio From the 2018 TAPR Digital Communications Conference, we learn about a true measurement of signal to noise ratio on… Read more
Xiegu G90 (GSOC) remote head controller currently in development at the coding stage.. Read more