Gqrx SDR 2.13
argilo released this 15 hours ago
- Stereo option for UDP streaming.
- Script to generate AppImage.
- Allow scroll wheel direction to be inverted.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis causing audio to be 20 dB quieter than it should be.
- Fixed FM de-emphasis applied incorrectly in WFM stereo receiver.
- Update waterfall time resolution when FFT settings are changed.
- Update waterfall time resolution when window is resized.
- Restore waterfall time span between sessions.
- Fixed FFT buffer overlap calculation.
- Fixed crash when launching without device connected.
- Fixed crash when setting invalid RF gains.
- Fixed audio panadapter / waterfall slider direction.
- Clear FFT averages when changing FFT size.
- Fixed crash when source block doesn’t support IQ balancing.
- Fixed bookmark labels in FFT draw over each other.
- Improved DSP and FFT performance.
- Improved panadapter & waterfall performance.
- Smooth panadapter & waterfall redrawing.
- Better default values for various settings.
- Audio waterfall colormap matches I/Q waterfall.
- Use all available display space for panadapter & waterfall.
- Updated RDS decoder.
- More Airspy HF+ sample rates added.
- See More : Here
These tests show that the signal strength of a local station can be many tens of decibels weaker than from a DX station. For the last several years I… Read more
Design goals Like many fellow radio amateurs, I own a fairly standard shortwave radio station consisting of a 100W HF transceiver driving a 1kW… Read more
“This video is a comprehensive review of the functions and operation of the RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Antenna and Cable analyzer. This lightweight po… Read more
“Part 1 of my 3 part series of a mode that you may be interested in. GMRS, General Mobile Radio Service. Picture it as a licensed service servic… Read more
AMPTEC LA4000 HF Power Amplifier , designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz , including WARC bands and all modes. It is e… Read more
The winning article for the October 2020 QST Cover Plaque award is “Ham Bootcamp: Getting Hams On the Air” by Fred Kemmerer, AB1OC. The… Read more
In comments to the FCC, ARRL targeted two specific areas of concern regarding a Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (FNPRM) in IB Docket 1… Read more
It’s here! The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications for 2021 — your complete guide to radio experimentation, discovery, and innovation — n… Read more