New from Alinco is the DR-MD500T, then dual band DMR mobile version of their popular dual band DMR HT.
DR-MD500T Dual Band Mobile DMR VHF/UHF Portable Radio
|Alinco’s latest Advanced Dual Band Mobile DMR VHF/UHF DR-MD500T Part 90 transceiver adds to its existing line-up of Digital Commercial/Business or Amateur Radio products. The DR-MD500T has features such as Color LCD Display, 55W Output Power on VHF and 40W on UHF as well as up to 4000 Memory Channels, 10,000 TalkGroup and up to 300,000 Contact lists. Capable of operating in Digital and Analog with mixed mode in VFO or Memory mode.
The DR-MD500T utilizes DVSI’s AMBE+2 vocoder for Crystal clear DMR digital audio for use in noisy environments like construction sites, parks, security applications or your favorite repeaters coverage area with no noise or fading even in low lying areas. The DR-MD500T has powerful 2W audio output power to insure loud crisp receive audio.
- DMR Tier I and Tier II
- MAX output power 55W(VHF) / 40W(UHF)
- 4000 channels, 250 zones, 250 scan lists
- 300,000 Digital contact list
- Large 1.77 LCD Display
- Automatic Repeater Roaming
- Single or Dual Channel selectable
- Displays DMR ID, Call sign, Name.
- X-band repeat, Analog uplink/Digital downlink or vice versa
- FM Broadcasting receiver with 100 memory channels and VFO
- AES 256bit Encryption (Digital mode)
- SMS (Digital mode)
- Communication recording (Digital mode)
- Individual/Group/All call (Digital mode)
- CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2Tone/5Tone encode and decode (Analog mode)
- Allows CSV export/import of setting parameters
- Programmable Auto Repeater Shift in VFO mode
- Kill & Stun functions
- VFO/MR Switch
- FCC Part 90 Certified
Today Radioddity published in his fanpage on Facebook, this video below. check it! “DM-5R with Motorola DB4801e – TDMA vs. FDMA/CW…… Read more
Sweden’s Alexanderson alternator station SAQ has planned a Christmas Eve transmission on 17.2 kHz. The transmitter will be tuned up starting at around… Read more
“This is an unofficial side by side comparison of the 2 receivers while incorporating the noise reduction and filtering features of the two. I a… Read more
“Here we take a look at the ADALM-PLUTO frequency expansion modification to give us 70 MHz through to 6GHz. Mine actually went as low as 46MHz!!… Read more
“I met Mary at the Huntsville hamfest showing SwapMyRigs.com with her Father AE4S. This is a unique product that allows you to remote your ham r… Read more
https://youtu.be/BgEtQOS8mY0 Read more
The ARRL Repeater Directory ® — introduced this week for 2015-2016 — has a newly launched companion app for Apple® iOS® devices. iPhone®, iPad®… Read more
DX Hunter – The amateur radio App for DX-enthusiasts Description DX-Hunter is an application for amateur radio operators, short wave listeners a… Read more