Android SDR App
- SDR MUST be plugged in before starting SDR++ and you MUST press refresh in the SDR source you’re using before pressing play if you first plugged in the SDR or unplugged/replugged, otherwise expect a crash. The USB handling still needs some work.
- There are still a few UI glitches
- There is no easy way to select a path for recording or file for playback
- The audio sink on Android may have higher latency
- All menus sometimes close when app goes in the background.
- Resizing the menu and/or waterfall is kinda fiddly, be precise when trying to grab the resize bar!!!
- At some size menu sizes, the app crashes. If this happens, start in landscape
- On Samsung devices, the keyboard doesn’t always work for some obscure reason…
- Android 9.0
- OpenGL 2.1
Since phones usually have a high screen resolution, set the DPI scaling in the Display menu or you’ll have a hard time using the app.
Current Device/Protocol Support:
- Airspy HF+
- PlutoSDR (network only)
- SDR++ Server
In any case, I’d love to get some feedback on it, so feel free to try it out and let me know!
Did you know, not all Toroids are created the same? They may look the same, but there is one big difference! UPDATE: I’m sorry, in the video I w… Read more
“Since my 6m Delta Loop seems to work pretty well I decided to build one for the 30m band to be used with my Spiderbeam 12m mast. Unfortunately… Read more
“This video is a comprehensive review of the functions and operation of the RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Antenna and Cable analyzer. This lightweight po… Read more
ANTENNA ANALYZER MetroVna Pro Touch 55/180/250 MHz The idea of creating an all-Italian version of an Antenna Analyser was born as a challenge.After co… Read more
Here we take a look and test the KN-990 SDR All mode HF Transceiver. This radio is well built and includes an IF DSP for great sounding audio. KN-990… Read more
The post The Android SDR App That Beats Them All! Supports RTL-SDR Airspy HackRF and Many More! appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.