Here we take a first look at the new Ailunce HS2 All Band All Mode SDR Transceiver.
HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio.
Receive frequency coverage 300K~1.6GHZ. The built-in network port can realize remote operation and remote firmware upgrade.
The HAM-BOX mobile app (for the android system) we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and play radio stations (the app is still under development, any progress we will post on Ailunce website).
HS2 adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module, sound card module and serial communication port module.Full support for currently popular radio control software and logging software. We are working hard to give you more playable space.
- Real-time spectrum.
- Waterfall chart.
- Doppler frequency tracking(under development).
- Using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
- Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
- IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
- DSP digital noise reduction.
- Built-in 160-6m high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
- Built-in electronic key controller, all parameters can be set flexibly.
- Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
- Built-in FLASH memory (under development).
- USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
- High accuracy of TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
- Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
- Power Reversed Polarity Connection Protection
- Built-in GPS / Beidou, GSM, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) (optional)
- GPS time (requires optional GPS module).
- Built-in UTC clock.
- Voltage display.
- Unique LORA data transmission (requires optional LORA module).
- Ultra-lightweight: ≤1KG
A standard AA-30 analyzer but without enclosure, LCD display and keypad. But .ZERO is even more powerful than the good old AA-30. Description RigExper… Read more
Jim W6LG uses a signal generator and a panadapter to measure the loss in 30 coax connectors at 14 and 52 mhz down to a fraction of a db. You might be… Read more
“Hello Operators. Topic of the day is the Raspberry Pi 3B+, and how I’m using it for amateur field communications. During May 18-21, I spe… Read more
Universal Ham Radio Remote. Open source remote radio control. Read more
The winning article for the May 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “What to Expect During the Rising Years of Solar Cycle 25,” by Frank Don… Read more
Radioddity has a new GMRS HT Walkie Talkie and today we’re going to take a look at what comes in the box and the menu of this new GMRS Handheld… Read more
The German Federal Network Agency has taken action against a make of solar panel optimizer that has been causing radio interference A translation of t… Read more
Vintage home movie film provided by New Jersey radio amateur Bob Schenck, N2OO, was the highlight of a PBS documentary about the Hindenburg … Read more
The post Ailunce HS2 All Band All Mode SDR Transceiver – First Look [ VIDEO ] appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.