Another way to beat the HOA commandos when you want to operate ham radio. This antenna can be very hard to notice at all if you set it up in a stealthy way. 80-6 meters, SWR less than 2:1 across 80-6m, and handles 100 watts.
- My Go2 Antenna is perfect for HOA’s or portable / Emergency Communications use – a HF antenna that is quite capable of worldwide transmission and reception.
- Rapidly deployable HF antenna – set up & operational in 5-10 minutes
- Operates on 3.5 – 55 MHz; SWR ≤2:1 no antenna tuner required
- QRP – 100 Watts SSB, 25 watts digital
- Used during field testing to achieve DXCC and WAS status.
- My Go2 Antenna, with its proprietary impedance matching device has been successfully tested in ALE networks.
- Supports SHARES network frequencies without a tuner
- My Go2 Antenna is the HOA solution. The antenna is hiding in plain sight, virtually invisible even while deployed.
- Weatherproof – potted in epoxy resin with stainless steel hardware.
- Has been extensively tested in the lab and in actual daily use applications. W9TNG deployed his prototype Go2 antenna in 2020 as part of an initial Go2 antenna test team. It survived a harsh Iowa winter, and provided him with amazing results on all bands on FT-8! He worked all states and 100 countries.
- Built to exacting standards, intended for years of trouble-free use
- My Go2 Antenna is a complete antenna system. Everything you need to operate except your radio is included in the kit!
- Kit includes: Impedance matching device, 17’ stainless steel telescoping whip, two 32” copper coated ground rods, ground rod driver, 25’ antenna wire, two plastic discs and glue to attach your antenna disguise (birdhouse, insect house, etc), 50’ RG58 ultra low loss coax from The Wireman, Inc., and carry case. Kit is 32” long and weighs just under 10 lbs.
Reference Station Antenna Redux: MFJ-2010 OCFD for 40, 20, 10, 6m
“The MFJ-2010 off-center-fed dipole (OCFD) looks like a much better candidate for the reference station antenna. This video looks at is features… Read more
Baluns: What They Do And How They Do lt by W7EL
“I’ve always been a bit bothered by balunst since I was never sure what they are supposed to dot let alone hotv they might go about… Read more
“Let’s see if my new DJI Mavic Mini can lift a long wire to be used as an antenna for amateur radio! Not a practical solution by any means… Read more
How to perfectly clean wires in minutes! by NH7ZE
Here is an old ham radio operators trick for cleaning wires for soldering that are old and corroded. It is hard to find this technique printed anywhe… Read more
472kHz Antenna Calculator
This tool calculates the antenna capacitance and radiation resistance of small vertical monopoles at 475 kHz. It is by no means a replacement for ante… Read more
Measures The Loss In Coax Connectors and 100 Feet of RG8X by W6LG
Jim W6LG uses a signal generator and a panadapter to measure the loss in 30 coax connectors at 14 and 52 mhz down to a fraction of a db. You might be… Read more
mcHF SDR QRP RS-918 Review
RS-918SSB Main Features Spectrum Dynamic Waterfall Display Multiple Working Modes: Receive,Transmit,Tune,VFO,SPLIT DSP Digital Signal Processing Noise… Read more
Yaesu FT 817 – CAT, CW decoder, waterfall, frequency readout, audio filter and audio recording.
What this lad has done with this screen for the 817 is astounding. CAT, CW decoder, waterfall, frequency readout, audio filter and audio recording. Wh… Read more
ITALAB HERON 1000 – Solid State Amplifier – 1KW
The HERON 1000 is a solid state amplifier for use in 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz bands. The RF section is Consisting of an amplification unit (HF 1000 P) capabl… Read more
LP-100A Digital Vector Wattmeter by N8LP
LP-100A Digital Vector Wattmeter Everything you need for critical station monitoring, tuning and protection on one screen. No other meter has dual bar… Read more
MFJ-269C HF/VHF/220MHZ/UHF,.530-230,415-470MHZ,SWR ANALYZER
MFJ-269C Covers 530 KHz-230 MHz and 415-470 MHz . . . SWR . . . Complex RFImpedance: Resistance(R) and Reactance(X) or Magnitude(Z) and Phase(degrees)… Read more
An In Depth Look At ICOM IC-705 HF VHF UHF QRP Transceiver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbSuqz59co Read more
The post Stealth HOA, Shunt Fed, 80m Through 6M HF Antenna By TN07 Engineering, MyGO2 Antennas appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.