CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaners
CAIG Laboratories DeoxIT contact cleaners improve the performance and reliability of ALL electronic equipment and parts! DeoxIT cleans contacts, relays, connectors, potentiometers, rheostats, faders, communications jacks and much more. Using DeoxIT can extend service life of all electrical and electronic contacts, controls and relays.
DeoxIT is a great product because:
* It works when others do not
* It improves performance and reliability
* Used properly, it creates no waste and is safer for the environment
* It saves you money. It can prevent return service calls for the same problems
* It is used by those who demand the best
Which DeoxIT product should you use?
* Use the DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaners on surfaces that have been in service or have visual signs of oxidation. Contains 20 percent active cleaner
* Use the DeoxIT Gold G-Series conditioner on new surfaces and gold plated surfaces. It’s ideal for preventing dendrite/fretting corrosion. It protects both surface and base metals. Contains 1 percent active cleaner
* Use the DeoxIT Shield S-Series to protect surfaces from severe environments (humidity, salts, pollutants, sulfur, etc.).
How should you apply DeoxIT Contact Cleaners?
* Use the applicator that provides the most convenience, compatibility, and economy. There are several methods to choose from!
Uses in the HOME:
* Light bulb contacts (brighter/less energy), including CFL and LED
* Batteries and rechargers
* Emergency lights
* Audio/video connections
* Computer/automation connections
* Cable and telephone connections
* Switches, plugs, and sockets
* Pool equipment connections
* Low voltage lighting connections (LED)
Use with rechargeable devices:
* Battery contacts in cordless phones, cell phones, PDAs, cameras, vacuums, etc.
Uses in the OFFICE:
* Computer connections: external and internal
* Communication connections: cable, telephone, faxes, modems
* Office equipment connections
* Automation equipment
Uses in the SHOP:
* Power tool connections
* Rechargeable devices: drills, lights, screwdrivers, etc.
* All electronic connections
* Connections in ALL Industries: auto/radio, automotive, avionics, computers, communications, electronic, marine, medical, photography, security, video, and more!
To Choke or not to Choke?
Damian, VA3CYC, is working on building a copper pipe VHF antenna, and wants to know how he should do the chokes? How many? Is one ferrite choke equal… Read more
Review of Radioddity GD-77 DMR Tier 2 Handheld
Dual Band & Dual Time Slot: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470 MHZ; GD-77 has both Tier I & II and is compatible with Motorola and other DMR radios…. Read more
A close look at the MFJ-1708SDR T/R switch
“Want to use your SDR as a panadapter while you’re operating your transceiver? The MFJ-1708SDR lets you do that by connecting the SDR ante… Read more
Baofeng RD-5R Dual Band DMR HT Review
Baofeng RD-5R “Today we talk about the Baofeng RD-5R Dual Band DMR HT. I found it to be a decent radio, but lacking the features that we have se… Read more
Emergency Grid Down Communications Winter Edition
“Hello Operators Extreme weather and grid down disasters seem to be happening more often, and with greater intensity. More often than not, when… Read more
Ailunce HS2 HF VHF UHF SDR Transceiver
Ailunce HS2 is an ultra-portable full-frequency full-mode SDR radio. The HAM-BOX mobile app we developed allows the mobile phone to easily control and… Read more
DAV – FCA1000: 1250W Linear amplifier – 160 to 6 Meter
The power delivered is constant on all bands, including the new 60Meter Band, selectable in 4 steps by 250W, 500W, 1000W and 1250W. It has 3 antenna o… Read more
PowerGenius XL – RF amplifier [ Brochure and Video ]
The PowerGenius XL is a 100% duty cycle, legal limit (1500W ICAS) 1.8-54 MHz RF amplifier intended for both amateur and government use. It incorporat… Read more
DX Engineering UCGC-Z Universal Copper Grounding Clamps
DX Engineering Universal Copper Grounding Clamps DXE-UCGC-Z DX Engineering Universal Copper Grounding Clamps are custom designed to provide a ground r… Read more
TR 144 – PRO, Transverter for the 2m band
Over 25 years of experience in development of new transverter technologies led to this masterpiece of VHF technology. Implementing technological innov… Read more
SIGMA GT3: SUPER STEALTHY 20M / 15M / 10M VERTICAL DIPOLE FOR USE WITH AUTOTUNER
Full 20m, 15m and 10m Band Coverage (with Feed Point Mounted ATU) Under 8 Feet Tall! No Radials! Force 12’s Sigma Series Verticals are contest a… Read more
The Loop Fed Array Yagi by G0KSC
2014 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Check this great Article by G0KSC in .pdf File: DaytonHamvention-V2.2 Alternative Link We Recomend Visit: … Read more
AV-640 HF VERTICAL, 8 BANDS-40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 M
Photo:K3RF Hy-Gains new AV-640 Patriot HF vertical is the best built, best performing and best priced multiband vertical available today. Make full us… Read more
App – Mobile
New APP for digital QST
Apple has released a new app for digital QST (version 5.1) readers that use that platform. A long-standing problem involved the inability of some Appl… Read more
HAM QuickLog – IOS App
Mircules HAM QuickLog is great new HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging. This handy app helps you to quickly… Read more
RS-MS1A – Remote Control Android App
Ray Novak and George Thomas show you how to control the ID-51A with the RS-MS1A Android app. Read more
Free App Allows Blind Hams to Work PSK31
A free, new app — Accessible Digipan — has been released that allows blind hams to operate PSK31. The download includes the app, audio tutorials, deta… Read more
Yaesu FT817 CAT Control Setup & BT Remote Control | Android
In this video we run through setting up a bluetooth CAT control for the Yaesu FT-817, using an Android Tablet, bluetooth interface, and Yaesus… Read more
The post CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaners appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.