BTECH UV-25X2 X-Series Mobile – 25 Watt Dual Band Radio
The X-Series Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it. Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings.
There are 200 programmable memory channels. You can add or remove channels from scanning list. You can give channels alphanumeric names. You can easily program from a PC to set-up the radio to operate exactly as needed. Pair the UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation with the UHF antenna connectors. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easier computer programming
The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the ‘Main’ TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
“Today I get to go through the menus and do some power testing on the BTECH 25×2 Mini Mobile Ham Radio – distributed by BaofengTech (BTECH) this is a great option for a mobile radio that will fit in tighter spaces”
About this item
- What Makes the UV-25X2 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, In depth user’s guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: VHF: 144-148 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 420-450 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Quad Watch Receiver: The UV-25X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the “Main” TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-25X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
- Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X2, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
100MHz to 750MHz Log Periodic Array Description InnovAntennas design and build Log Periodic Arrays for any bandwidth and for any purpose. Our LPDA… Read more
The 40/80/160 Meter Coil-loaded Inverted V Dipole Antenna See all details: Link Read more
A standard AA-30 analyzer but without enclosure, LCD display and keypad. But .ZERO is even more powerful than the good old AA-30. Description RigExper… Read more
Our friends at the TX Factor have produced a video that logically goes through the step by set process of remote controlling an Icom Amateur radio, mo… Read more
Bose QuietComfort 35 This is the Bose product a lot of people have been waiting for, the QuietComfort 35, an active noise cancelling headphone that… Read more
Icom – Download 2014 Amateur Product Catalog (PDF) Read more
ICOM IC-7300 Features Frequency: 1.8～200MHz Power Range: 30/300/3000W Input Connector: N Female Cross needle SWR and Power indications in one meter un… Read more