With the DigiRig, you only need one set of cables for both programming your ham radio, but also running digital modes like Winlink (for email) and running APRS applications.
Digirig Interface Kit for Baofeng
Digirig Introductory Offer Includes the Digirig Kit, EVA Case, and Digirig Keychain! HURRY, intro offer is only good While Supplies Last.
The Digirig Digital Interface Kit is a digital modes interface which requires only a single USB connection with your computer or laptop. Inside the small, sleek box is a USB hub, audio codec, and a serial CAT interface. This turnkey kit comes with everything needed to operate with your Baofeng.
- Combines audio codec and serial CAT interface
- Supports full featured CAT interface: PTT, bands, tuning etc. (not just VOX based PTT)
- Connects to your computer with a single USB connector
- Serial TxD/RxD lines can be switched to open-collector PTT/CW drivers controlled by RTS and DTR line of COM port
- Auxiliary connection points to CM108 codec – used in Allstar homebrew node builds
- Uses widely supported CP2102 serial interface (latest driver here) and CM108 audio codec (generic audio device – no driver necessary)
- Small, rugged, and sleek aluminum enclosure ideal for mobile operations
Type number KA1-211X KA1-408X KA1-411X Gain table / size Frequency (MHz) 14-50 7-50 7-50 The total number of elements 11 Elements 8 Elements 11 Elemen… Read more
Jim Heath W6LG shows how he seals two PL259’s and a bulkhead connector New, FSJ4-50B Andrew 1/2″ “Superflex” PL-259 (Male UHF) RF Heliax Coax Co… Read more
Grand Junction, Colorado – September 15, 2015 – Force 12 CEO Bill Hein was recently Googling for a low cost but ultra-accurate frequency r… Read more
Omega 900 is the successor to the well-known and warmly received Omega+ model. It’s a 10-band (including 60m/5MHz band) QRP transceiver with a m… Read more
The post Digirig Radio Interface – Baofeng Winlink & CHIRP programming￼ appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.