1. The Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (A.R.I.) has the honour of inviting radio amateurs from all over the world to participate in the ARI International DX Contest.
2. Aim: it is a world-wide competition: everybody can work everybody. The only exception is no QSO/HRD between Italian station are permitted.
3. Date and time: the contest will be held on each first full week-end of May starting at 1200Z Saturday and ending at 1159Z Sunday. In year 2022 the dates will be May 7-8.
- Single Operator – CW – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – SSB – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – RTTY – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – MIXED – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Multi Operator – Single TX – MIXED & HIGH POWER only
- Multi Operator – Multi TX – MIXED & HIGH POWER only
- SWL – Single Operator – MIXED
For Italian stations only two overlay category is present:
- Rookie: if operator was first licensed as a radio amateur less than three (3) years before the date of the contest;
- Youth: if operator has less than 25 years at the date of the contest;
Antenna Rotators “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn!
“Antenna Rotators” is the topic of the new (August 2) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engine… Read more
In the 1936 March issue of QST, Yardley Beers, W3AWH, described an antenna designed by his friend, Mr. H. J. Siegel, W3EDP. The design was based on th… Read more
Vertical Antenna 8 bands trapped (10-12-15-17-20-30-40-80m) with wire radials 1/4 lambda for each one band.
10-40m Full bands coverage. 80m about 120Kc/s RF chocke for electrostatic protection. 2 KW pep SO239 Technical specifications: Height: 11.3 m approxim… Read more
Hybrid Double Quad Antenna 2m 2/HDQ5
HYBRID DOUBLE QUAD ANTENNA 2M Double quad antenna amateurradio 2m Antenna for Amateurradio, Hamradio 2m-band VHF (frequency 144.000 MHz – 146… Read more
Unboxing and Testing the Yaesu FT-891 HF Radio
Yaesu FT-891 Read more
Dipole Antenna Center Insulator – Ham Radio Basics by W6LG
Jim, W6LG shows the PVC plumbing parts, coax connector and screw eyes to make a dipole center insulator. Read more
HAARP 2 Meter Antenna Review By M0OGY
“Welcome to my exclusive look at the new HAARP two meter antenna designed and built in North Lincolnshire by Phil Simpson M0PXS. Whilst the name… Read more
Book Review: Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Pocket Guide
“Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Pocket Guide” by Kenneth Wyatt, WA6TTY and Michael Gruber, W1MG This small 88-page spiral bound (3” x 5”) pocket g… Read more
Ham Radio Amplifier DIY599 PA500 OH8STN
“Hello Operators. In this episode of OH8STN Ham Radio, we are having a looking at the portable ham radio amplifier from DIY599.com the PA500. Th… Read more
Elecraft K4 Update
by Eric Swartz May 19, 2020 Hi Everyone, At Elecraft, like many of you, we are in our 9th week of shelter in place. This has been tough on all of us…. Read more
Elecraft KX3 GoBox
As I was contacted by a few HAMs where to get “my” box I would like to give you a little parts-overview. Unfortunately I`m not able to manufacture thi… Read more
How to Build A 130 Watt Dummy Load for HF Ham Radio
In this video I go through the building of a paint can dummy load that a ham radio operator may require for testing and tu… Read more
ALPIN 200 – LINEAR AMPLIFIER HF 2KW
ALPIN 200 Linear Amplifier Available from January 2015! Specifications coverage Frequency : All the bands radio amateur 1.8-29,7 MHz Output Po… Read more
CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaners
CAIG DeoxIT Contact Cleaners CAIG Laboratories DeoxIT contact cleaners improve the performance and reliability of ALL electronic equipment and parts!… Read more
The post ARI International DX Contest 2022 appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.