This app is a real CW QSO simulator for ham radio operators. Supports “599BK style QSO”.
In order to reproduce a realistic QSO environment, the generated call sign, signal level, CW speed, etc. will differ for each QSO.
Furthermore, the call sign and CW speed of your own station that issues CQ can be set arbitrarily.
- Reproduce the QSO of “5999BK style”
- Real-time signal meter according to signal level
- Status display indicating TX / RX
- When QSO with 10 stations is established, pop-up display
- CW speed adjustment function
- Function to select ON / OFF of QRN
- RIT function
- Ability to select call area (JA, W / W)
- Supports ESC button to escape from TX / RX for a long time
- AGN button requesting recall of the partner station
- Cursor button / BS button to correct the input call sign of the partner station
- When entering (changing) the call sign of your own station, select the input area on the upper left and select
Enter alphanumerical characters (including “/”) on the software keyboard.
Lowercase letters are automatically converted to uppercase.
Please do not enter kana or anything other than alphanumerical characters.
suggested by PT9KK
The MB8 15-20 SF is a fullsize antenna for 14 MHz and 21 MHz. No traps or adapting systems where used to obtain fantastic performances and the best ba… Read more
Ver essa foto no Instagram January 19 / 2020 – New complete HF Portable QRP Station on the Palm of the Hand – Yesterday Sund… Read more
The article “Ham Radio Forms a Planet-Sized Space Weather Sensor Network,” appeared on February 9 in Eos, Earth & Space Science News — an American… Read more
“You can now use your Yaesu FTM-100DR, FTM-400DR and the F2DR as a Wires-X hotspot (PDN) or IP radio without buying the HRI-200 or another C4FM… Read more
Professional VHF UHF Radio: Dual band, dual watch, dual standby, up to 128 channels. Equipped with an 8.9-inch long antenna, this solid 5W radio can r… Read more
Product Description The Pixie “micro-power Telegraph transceiver kit instructions This is a very small volume of a simple 40 meter band micro-po… Read more
XIEGU G1M [Entry Level QRP Transceiver] – With receiving 0.5-30 MHz generally and transmitting capabilities on four popular amateur radio bands,… Read more