Current Ham-Friendly Homes For Sale
Superstation For Sale
- 24 acres of land, just 30 minutes north of Tampa.
- Custom-built, open floor plan home w/4 bdrm, 2 bath.
- 3 x 195 foot Rotating Rohn Towers.
- 2 x Rohn 55 Towers (1 @ 85ft, 1 @ 75ft).
- Stacked Monoband Yagis 10m-40m.
- 160m 4-Square, WARC Stack, Tribanders & More!
Asking Price: $1,100,000
5 Tower Super Station on 24 Acres in Beautiful West Central Florida
This high end super station is located in rural west central Florida – on about 24 acres, about a half hour north of Tampa. It is suitable and easily configured for remote operation, DXing and/or contesting – single op, multi single or multi -2. This custom-built home with attention to details offers an open floor plan for grand scale living, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Ham Radio Highlights
This high end super station is located in rural west central Florida – on 24 acres, about a half hour north of Tampa. It is suitable and easily configured for remote operation, DXing and/or contesting – single op, multi single or multi -2.
It consists of 5 towers – 3 rotating, with multiple stacks, tri-banders and mono-banders at various heights fed by multiple hard lines to each tower. Station control is all by multiple GHE (Green Heron Everywhere) RF links. It is currently controlled by 1 GHE client program on one screen. No control lines enter the shack. Extensive grounding and lightning protection is incorporated consistent with the Motorola R56 spec.
All towers, antennas and station equipment are open for negotiation on the sale of the property.
Tower 1: 195 ft Rotating Rohn 55 (5 slip rings)
- 4-stack of 6-element 15 meter yagis (39′, 78′, 117′, 156′)
Tower 2: 195 ft Rotating Rohn 65 (4 slip rings)
- 4-stack of 5-element 20 meter yagis (50′, 100′, 150′, 196′)
- 4-stack of 7-element 10 meter yagis (29′, 58′, 87′, 116′)
Tower 3: 195 ft Rotating Rohn 65 (4 slip rings)
- 2-stack of 4-element 40 meter yagis (100′, 200′)
- 3-stack of KT36XA Tribanders (30′, 60′, 90′)
- 3-stack of A3WS 12m/17m WARC antennas (40′, 80′, 120′)
- NOTE: A3WS @ 120ft also has 30m add-on
Tower 4: 85ft Rohn 55
- 4-element 40m beam at 87ft
Tower 5: 65ft Rohn 55
- Force 12 C31XR Tribander (36ft Boom) at 66ft.
- Full size 160M 4-square, wire suspended by Mastrant catenary
- There is a rack full of Rohn 25 sections, enough for a 80M 9 circle, with 9 fold-over bases.
- There is enough 5″ diameter Aluminum Pipe for a 80M 5 circle (parastic) array.
- There is plenty of room for either 80M array in the Northeast corner of the property.
- Elecraft K4D-AT
- Flex 6600M + Maestro
- Orion II
- Vintage tube gear
- Ham Plus 4×12 high isolation switch
- 2 x LP 100 dual input power meters
- 5 x ACOM 2000A amps
- 1 x Elecraft KPA1500
- 1 x Elecraft KPA500
See More: – https://www.hamradiohomes.com/
A Peek Inside The New Icom AH-705 Tuner
Unboxing the Icom AH-705 Compact Auto Tuner, one screw at a time. Read more
“This week I’m reviewing the Openspot by Shark RF. No images to hunt down, It runs D-Star, DMR & Fusion all in one box. Don’t fo… Read more
RF transistor handles 1.5kW 1.8 to 500 MHz
NXP’s MRF1K50H is a 1,500W LDMOS transistor, following on from the 1,250W MRFE6VP61K25H. This high ruggedness device, MRF1K50H, is designed for use in… Read more
IC-7610 – Interview with ICOM
IC-7610 Fiori Films Presents Ham Radio TV: ICOM @ Pacificon 2018. In this video Kevin N6VLF, interviews Will / AA4WJ Faint signals are no longer a cha… Read more
JIANPAI FT-UV78 [ Review ]
Here we take a look at the JIANPAI FT-UV78 Dual Band Radio with Airband Receive And Fluorescent Screen. Read more
HF Interference Problem from Ethernet over Powerlines Devices
“Testing to see how bad powerline internet connections can be for HF reception. These devices allow you to use your house power cables as a conv… Read more
miltiFlex – FlexRadio
Maestro and PC at the same time Have your cake and eat it too. With multiFLEX you no longer need to choose between a Maestro and a PC. Now you can ope… Read more
Hambuilder All Band Trx Full set (RTC03+BritX+HBRF01+20WPA) fully assembled
Hambuilder HBR8HF HF transceiver full set board and parts This is an assembled and tested board set for build fully operated HF All band transceiver c… Read more
Heathkit ® Precision RF Meter – HM-1002 – pre-order
Finally, affordable laboratory-grade accuracy. And a whole lot more. For about fifty years, SWR/power meters haven’t really changed at all. Un… Read more
FTDX-101D [ YAESU ] HF SDR Transceiver
Yaesu FTDX-101D YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver – FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamven… Read more
ARRL Handbook – Assembling a (Ham Radio) Station!
“I’ve been mentioning your years that the ARRL Handbook is a fantastic resource for most amateur radio operations. Today I will be talking… Read more
Yaesu FTDX101D [ Preliminary Information ]
Yaesu FTDX101D As you are aware there is the soon to be released Yaesu FTdx101D 100W SDR transceiver. I am also pleased to announce the big brother of… Read more
Product Description Tecsun S2000 Desktop Radio: This is the ultimate desktop listeners radio combining all of the features of the Tecsun radio… Read more
FlexRadio Systems Maestro
The FlexRadio Maestro is an intuitive, plug-and-play control console that directs the operation of any FLEX-6000 Signature Series transceiver without… Read more
The post Ham-Friendly Homes For Sale appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.