Current Ham-Friendly Homes For Sale
Superstation For Sale
- 24 acres of land, just 30 minutes north of Tampa.
- Custom-built, open floor plan home w/4 bdrm, 2 bath.
- 3 x 195 foot Rotating Rohn Towers.
- 2 x Rohn 55 Towers (1 @ 85ft, 1 @ 75ft).
- Stacked Monoband Yagis 10m-40m.
- 160m 4-Square, WARC Stack, Tribanders & More!
Asking Price: $1,100,000
5 Tower Super Station on 24 Acres in Beautiful West Central Florida
This high end super station is located in rural west central Florida – on about 24 acres, about a half hour north of Tampa. It is suitable and easily configured for remote operation, DXing and/or contesting – single op, multi single or multi -2. This custom-built home with attention to details offers an open floor plan for grand scale living, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Ham Radio Highlights
This high end super station is located in rural west central Florida – on 24 acres, about a half hour north of Tampa. It is suitable and easily configured for remote operation, DXing and/or contesting – single op, multi single or multi -2.
It consists of 5 towers – 3 rotating, with multiple stacks, tri-banders and mono-banders at various heights fed by multiple hard lines to each tower. Station control is all by multiple GHE (Green Heron Everywhere) RF links. It is currently controlled by 1 GHE client program on one screen. No control lines enter the shack. Extensive grounding and lightning protection is incorporated consistent with the Motorola R56 spec.
All towers, antennas and station equipment are open for negotiation on the sale of the property.
Tower 1: 195 ft Rotating Rohn 55 (5 slip rings)
- 4-stack of 6-element 15 meter yagis (39′, 78′, 117′, 156′)
Tower 2: 195 ft Rotating Rohn 65 (4 slip rings)
- 4-stack of 5-element 20 meter yagis (50′, 100′, 150′, 196′)
- 4-stack of 7-element 10 meter yagis (29′, 58′, 87′, 116′)
Tower 3: 195 ft Rotating Rohn 65 (4 slip rings)
- 2-stack of 4-element 40 meter yagis (100′, 200′)
- 3-stack of KT36XA Tribanders (30′, 60′, 90′)
- 3-stack of A3WS 12m/17m WARC antennas (40′, 80′, 120′)
- NOTE: A3WS @ 120ft also has 30m add-on
Tower 4: 85ft Rohn 55
- 4-element 40m beam at 87ft
Tower 5: 65ft Rohn 55
- Force 12 C31XR Tribander (36ft Boom) at 66ft.
- Full size 160M 4-square, wire suspended by Mastrant catenary
- There is a rack full of Rohn 25 sections, enough for a 80M 9 circle, with 9 fold-over bases.
- There is enough 5″ diameter Aluminum Pipe for a 80M 5 circle (parastic) array.
- There is plenty of room for either 80M array in the Northeast corner of the property.
- Elecraft K4D-AT
- Flex 6600M + Maestro
- Orion II
- Vintage tube gear
- Ham Plus 4×12 high isolation switch
- 2 x LP 100 dual input power meters
- 5 x ACOM 2000A amps
- 1 x Elecraft KPA1500
- 1 x Elecraft KPA500
See More: – https://www.hamradiohomes.com/
“This week I’m reviewing the Openspot by Shark RF. No images to hunt down, It runs D-Star, DMR & Fusion all in one box. Don’t fo… Read more
“Testing to see how bad powerline internet connections can be for HF reception. These devices allow you to use your house power cables as a conv… Read more
Hambuilder HBR8HF HF transceiver full set board and parts This is an assembled and tested board set for build fully operated HF All band transceiver c… Read more
Finally, affordable laboratory-grade accuracy. And a whole lot more. For about fifty years, SWR/power meters haven’t really changed at all. Un… Read more