The newest DMR Handheld Ham Radio from Anytone is the AT-D878UVII Plus HT, which incorporates 500,000 contacts and 10,000 talkgroups into the same, great package we are used to seeing from Anytone.
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth – Connect to your favorite audio device (Headset, speaker, etc)
- Roaming (Auto/Manual) – Connect to repeaters automatically as you drive
- Loud speaker – 1w speaker power for loud and clear sound
- Repeater Check (Out-of-Range Checking for Repeater)
- Talker Alias (sends and Displays)
- Analog and DMR APRS
- Custom Standby Background Picture and Power-On Picture
- AnyTone AT-D878UV PLUS Version 1 with programming cable, GPS, And 3100mAh Battery.
- VHF/UHF DUAL BAND: Features both DMR digital and analog modes. DMR Tier I and Tier II operation.
- Massive Memory: 4,000 Memory Channels, 10,000 DMR Talk Groups, 500,000 Digital Contacts, 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- 136-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type speaker mic connection. IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Color TFT Display – 1.77-inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display
- 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels
- 1.77-inch color TFT Screen with a selectable dual channel or single channel display
- Bandwidth 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR Import/Export
- Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups
- Supports DMR Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories
- IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Frequency range 136-174 MHz VHF/ 400-480 MHz UHF RX/TX
- Power output: VHF: 7/5/2.5/1W, UHF: 6/5/2.5/1W
- Up to 35 hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium-ion battery
- APRS Receive
- FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
Build your own Roll Up Slim Jim Antenna for the 2 Meter Ham Radio Band. Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAkcmd7ixA Read more
Mary Cousins, ex-W1GSC, who was the first woman in Maine to obtain an Amateur Radio license, celebrated her 108th birthday on September 20. Now a resi… Read more
RigPi MFJ-1234 “Our first look at the brand new RigPI Remote station server called the MFJ-1234. This little beauty allows you to connect and co… Read more
1) The presale works for the US only. Radios will be sent from China with DHL free express shipping. 2) For EU countries, please be patient, we’… Read more
Goodbye Trio of Sunspots Hello Fast Solar Wind | Solar Storm Forecast 05.02.2021 Read more
A back-country hiker was rescued from Great Smoky Mountains National Park with assistance from amateur radio after she became exhausted on the trail a… Read more
A closer look at the Icom AH-705. A QRP antenna tuner for the IC-705 Trasnceiver. Tunable 50Ω antenna and long wire antenna designed for field operati… Read more
The post Anytone AT-D878UVII Plus – Best DMR Handheld Ham Radio 2021? appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.