The newest DMR Handheld Ham Radio from Anytone is the AT-D878UVII Plus HT, which incorporates 500,000 contacts and 10,000 talkgroups into the same, great package we are used to seeing from Anytone.
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth – Connect to your favorite audio device (Headset, speaker, etc)
- Roaming (Auto/Manual) – Connect to repeaters automatically as you drive
- Loud speaker – 1w speaker power for loud and clear sound
- Repeater Check (Out-of-Range Checking for Repeater)
- Talker Alias (sends and Displays)
- Analog and DMR APRS
- Custom Standby Background Picture and Power-On Picture
- AnyTone AT-D878UV PLUS Version 1 with programming cable, GPS, And 3100mAh Battery.
- VHF/UHF DUAL BAND: Features both DMR digital and analog modes. DMR Tier I and Tier II operation.
- Massive Memory: 4,000 Memory Channels, 10,000 DMR Talk Groups, 500,000 Digital Contacts, 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- 136-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type speaker mic connection. IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Color TFT Display – 1.77-inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation with Dual or Single Channel display
- 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels
- 1.77-inch color TFT Screen with a selectable dual channel or single channel display
- Bandwidth 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR Import/Export
- Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups
- Supports DMR Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology
- 2-pin style Kenwood K1 type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories
- IP-54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Frequency range 136-174 MHz VHF/ 400-480 MHz UHF RX/TX
- Power output: VHF: 7/5/2.5/1W, UHF: 6/5/2.5/1W
- Up to 35 hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium-ion battery
- APRS Receive
- FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
LOOP RX 160/80/40
LOOP RX 160/80/40 Technical specifications 160m Gain – 29dbi 80m Gain –18dbi 40m Gain- 10dbi Weight 7Kg Price 420 Eu… Read more
Build your own Roll Up Slim Jim Antenna for the 2 Meter Ham Radio Band.
Build your own Roll Up Slim Jim Antenna for the 2 Meter Ham Radio Band. Read more
TETRA 15-17-20-40 m – Yagi Antenna
Specifications Frequency MHz: 21~21,45 – 18,06~18,17 – 14~14,35 – 7~7,3 Active elements: 4 (15m) / 3 (17m) / 4 (20m) / 3 (40m) Gain dBi*: 14,8… Read more
New Antenna Physics Book from ARRL!
Written to bridge the gap between basic theory and graduate-level engineering texts, the second edition of Antenna Physics: An Introduction includes n… Read more
Langstone Project – SDR Transceiver using an Adalm PlutoSDR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAkcmd7ixA Read more
Icom IC-7300 vs K3s Elecraft [ Video´s ]
Tested at night on 40m with QRM from BC stations. All controls set equal. Identical speakers. Antenna switched A/B. Keep in mind that I can fiddle wit… Read more
Universal Radio presents the Yaesu FTDX9000D
FTDX9000D The FTDX-9000 is a groundbreaking HF/50 MHz Elite Class Transceiver from the YAESU Engineering Team. The FTDX-9000D features unmatched close… Read more
Retired Librarian Who Was Maine’s First Woman Radio Amateur Turns 108
Mary Cousins, ex-W1GSC, who was the first woman in Maine to obtain an Amateur Radio license, celebrated her 108th birthday on September 20. Now a resi… Read more
RigPi RigPi MFJ-1234 Station Server, Remote Ham Radio @Hamvention
RigPi MFJ-1234 “Our first look at the brand new RigPI Remote station server called the MFJ-1234. This little beauty allows you to connect and co… Read more
2050 Advanced HF Transceiver
The Barrett 2050 HF transceiver In addition to providing all common modes of HF transmission, most currently used selective call formats and MIL STD 1… Read more
Ten-Tec Eagle HF DSP Transceiver
TEN-TEC has created a 100 watt transceiver combining simplified controls and ease of operation with the excellent performance of a low first IF… Read more
Xiegu GSOC also supports mouse & keyboard operating
1) The presale works for the US only. Radios will be sent from China with DHL free express shipping. 2) For EU countries, please be patient, we’… Read more
Goodbye Trio of Sunspots Hello Fast Solar Wind | Solar Storm Forecast 05.02.2021
Goodbye Trio of Sunspots Hello Fast Solar Wind | Solar Storm Forecast 05.02.2021 Read more
How to Hang Ladder Line
Tim , KJ4ZJ, wants to know if Ladder Line can be hung at an angle without affecting performance. Read more
Amateur Radio Credited with Rescue of Back-Country Hiker in Tennessee
A back-country hiker was rescued from Great Smoky Mountains National Park with assistance from amateur radio after she became exhausted on the trail a… Read more
Icom AH-705 in the Park with Ray – N9JA, Tommy – N5ZNO, and George – W5JDX.
A closer look at the Icom AH-705. A QRP antenna tuner for the IC-705 Trasnceiver. Tunable 50Ω antenna and long wire antenna designed for field operati… Read more
New FCC RF safety rules for ham radio – May 2021
New FCC RF safety rules for ham radio #hamradio – May 2021 Read more
The post Anytone AT-D878UVII Plus – Best DMR Handheld Ham Radio 2021? appeared first on QRZ NOW – Ham Radio News.