Digiwav AR-500 plus Rotor with Programmable remote
- CONTROL UNIT
- Compatible With Most Universal Remote Controls (including satellite)
- Non-Volatile Memory – Holds Locations During Power Failures
- Automatic Synchronization Ensures Pinpoint Position Accuracy
- Direct Access via TV Channel Number or Digital Compass Location
- Unobtrusive Control Blends With Any Décor
- DRIVE UNIT
- One-Piece Cast Aluminum Housing
- Heavy-Duty Rotator Motor
- Wind-Tested Brake Pads
- Durable Powder-Coat Paint Finish
- Precision-Cut Gear System
- Built-In Steel Thrust Bearings
- With 12 channels memory station keys, 2 digital displays:1 for channel station indicator, 1 for direction indicator.
- Manual key controls rotation to antenna.
- Power operation returns to o automatically.
- One touch choice.
- Memory function continues to function when power is off.
- Operation with infrared remote control and manual. Remote range is the same as for TV, about 10 meters.
- Learn key: have the function to measure the time of driver running at one cycle.
|POWER SOURCE||120VAC, 60HZ, 26W|
|ROTATION||360 °± 10°WITH MECHANICAL STOP|
|ROTATION TORQUE||182 kg-cm (160LBS-IN) MIN.|
|ROTATION TIME||80 SEC.|
|VERTICAL LOAD||36 Kg (99 LBS) MAX.|
|MASTER SIZE||28 ~ 44.5 mm (11/3 ~ 1 ¾”) DIAMETER|
|DIMENSION (mm)||300x200x185 (GIFT BOX)|
|WEIGHT (g)||3900 (INCLUDING GIFT BOX)|
The post Digiwav AR-500 plus Rotor with Programmable remote first appeared on Hamshack.